Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What I enjoy doing!

Hey well today's Wednesday the 14th of July and I was supposed to have school from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. but we didn't because of the very strong storm last night! Well here is how last night went, as usual I was on Facebook busy adding friends, it was already raining outside but I didn't mind because I already bought my food downstairs so I didn't have to trouble myself anymore whether I'd get wet or not! So there I was busy adding friends when suddenly at around 11 p.m. all the lights turned off! I was so scared! We lost power in the whole building! At first I didn't mind because I knew the guards would turn our generator on! Well I was right,they did, however they only turned the generator to light the corridors and they didn't give any power to us! So I had to spend the night in the dark! Hopefully my MP3 was fully charged and had lots of music so I didn't really get bored. I also played my PSP GO! It was fun! Whenever I removed my headset to go to the bathroom I could hear the very strong winds hitting the window! It was really scary, as if the wind would break the windows at any moment! Hopefully that did not happen. The night went fine, during the morning when I woke up there was still no electricity... Then I felt like a jackass when I remembered that I turned off the main switch before I went to bed! The good side is however, instead of playing that morning I did my homework and I read too!

I wanted to share what I enjoy doing today. Well I enjoy blogging because every time I blog, at the end of my article I feel a sense of relief in me like a huge burden was taken off me. Also when I blog I totally get back to the "real world" because usually when I play too much, even after playing all I think about is the game! Well now it's different because my blog sets me back to the right track, the track of progressing with my life!

Well I'm alone now as I have repeated many times and ever since Leah left the food I ate were meager. It was alright at first because I felt that I was getting thinner, thus better! I was satisfied! I still am satisfied now however I have decided to eat a little more than before now because I have realized the importance of eating! Well every time I have to do something (especially homework) I never have the energy to do it, I always feel so weak and sometimes even for a whole day all I do is play because it does not require much energy and I am seriously displeased with that kind of attitude. So for a few days now I have been eating much more, because whenever I ate I felt like studying! So I make sure every day that before going to school I get myself a good meal!

There's also this one thing that I have began doing the past few days which would be to download songs from the net! I know it's forbidden but who buys albums nowadays? Well I have downloaded over 10 albums within a week and they are so awesome! I just have to listen to each and every album once a day! They make my day.

In other news well I'm intending to go home this Saturday! Well it's really just my luck that my second professor won't be around so I'll be able to go home earlier! Although I'm a little tight in budget because of all the school fees and unpaid bills I am sure that I can still make it until the end of the month! We're having 2 quizzes tomorrow (Thursday 15th of July) and what's great is that I have already read through the selections once so all I have to do is re-read them and I'll be fine for tomorrow. I really hate my World Literature professor by the way because she is just so choosy and demanding! Sometimes she even disregards the function of something and focuses more on how beautiful it is! You know what I mean!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment