Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 23, 2010

Our trip to Baguio!

Well finally I decided to write about out trip, well about the 4 days weekend I spent with my dad! It was really fun and it felt like I have finally done something worth doing!

I left at 12 p.m. after my Experimental Psychology class, I was really excited, however there was a long traffic ahead because of the repairing of the highway so instead of taking three hours to get to Tarlac it took me five hours. I reached home at around 6 p.m. and my dad and I discussed about many things when we met because we rarely meet. The following morning we set out for Baguio (for the mountains). It was a very long and tiring trip. I appreciated the fact that wherever we went the people would stare at the big bikes even just for a few seconds because it made me feel famous, however there are also some consequences, my butt really hurt during the trip due to the bumpy road! We finally reached Baguio at around 10 a.m. in the morning, as we climbed to the mountain top we started feeling the cool breeze in the surroundings, man it felt so good!

We did not go to our hotel right away, we had to find a motorcycle shop because our rear tire was wearing out, so we spent two hours looking for a shop, it was unbelievable that a big city like Baguio did not have a Big Bike shop! The people led us to mountain bike shops and small motorcycle shops( but we never found a Big Bike shop until 5 p.m. that night.) So we went to our hotel called Velliz (I don't really remember the name) and we took a rest. We all woke up after three hours of sleep! It felt so refreshing! We were all hungry after that because we woke up past lunch time, at around 4 p.m. so we decided to go the a nearby mall to have dinner. We had Yellow Cab for dinner, it was very good but I felt disturbed by the people looking while I was eating so I couldn't finish my meal. At the time my mother sent my dad a text telling him that she had found a shop for us and so my dad and my uncle set out to get the rear tire fixed while we stayed in the mall with my aunt! We chatted and walked around, it was really fun! We bought lots of chocolates because we were so hungry! We saw many Koreans as well as many show offs. I couldn't believe it that there were so many show offs in Baguio, they looked so cheap but they felt so good! Man it was annoying! Especially when we passed by a group of 16 year old skinny boys and they started staring at me, doing their cheap hand stand tricks and when they saw that I didn't even get affected by their cheap tricks they started laughing out loud so unnaturally! Well it just proves to me that I owned them very badly. They can hand stand and stumble as much as they want they'll never be as good looking and as clever as I am! I was really frustrated with those people and many more, man they're annoying! They just show off but they have no talent! Well they shine in the dark! Unbelievable, I even felt that the people in Manila were very humble people when I saw the people in Baguio. Man they have big heads, maybe they should try climbing down their mountain and visit a little bit of civilization from time to time, fools.

Well we woke up at 4 a.m. on Sunday because it was the marathon day, there were four divisions, a 3km, 5km, 10km and a 21km long run. Well they participated in the 21km long run! We had fun waiting because we went to have breakfast with my aunt! I remember having "tortang talong" it was delicious! When their run was over we went back tot he hotel, we took a rest and rode the bikes again for home. The way back home was very different compared to the way to Baguio. My butt hurt much more than before and it felt really long! We also got lost for half an hour because we turned in the wrong intersection! We reached home and I was really glad. By the way Bash, my dog, is doing very well now! His hair has almost all grown! I was so glad to see him! Summer was doing fine too! Man she's so lovely! Whenever I go to sleep she always goes beside me and she does not wake up until I do! :)

Well that's all folks, I feel like this article is lousy, it's what I have to pay for not writing it right way. Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment