Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Amazing Improvements!

I have great news! Well the great news is I'm finally having a life! Well yes! Believe it or not, I have began sharing more about me to other people, and I am less selfish than before! I have began socializing more than before and I have stopped sticking to only a few people! You must be wondering why I have not written in four days! Well I'll explain to you why in a moment!

Well I have been very busy with my life! I have realized the main problem of my laziness and my lack of motivation, well it's as simple as the guy's addiction to that activity, I have made myself a rule and that rule is to stop myself from doing it regularly, usually it would not have worked but this time it is a hundred percent sure that it will. It already has! I have realized that whenever I did that unholy practice I would totally lose myself. When I do it at night, the next morning I feel like I haven't slept, when I do it in the morning well I feel like my whole day ahead of me is ruined! I managed to solve the problem by setting a fixed date on when I should practice it so that I will know when to stop, and thus it will make me be much more effective. I have set my limit to once a week and it's really helping a lot because since I have stopped I have began doing things which are more creative.

When the unholy practice it made me realize that I have not been doing much in my life... That I was always stuck into Role Playing Games no matter what I do. I then accepted the fact that I will never be able to quit playing Role Playing Games so guess what I did?! Well it's as simple as I turned my life into a Role Playing Game! Yes it might sound ridiculous but it is really helping me out with my life! I'll explain to you what I have done!

I wrote on a piece of paper all the possible activities that I could so within a day. For example working out, reading, chores etc. And I have set a certain amount of points for each of them. I will be gaining points depending on the amount of time that I have spent on the particular activity! And once I have accumulated enough points, I will then be able to level up! Isn't it awesome? I really find that it is a great idea because in the end of the day, I look at my chart and I say, hey I have improved! I'm really glad though I'm still working on what I could improve on the chart!

From that day onwards I have began doing a lot of things in order to "level up" I have already done a total of 1200 sit-ups ever since I began my chart! Man 1200 sit-ups in 4 days! :) However I realized that I have not been studying at all, because in 4 days I have only studied for 1 hour... MAN that makes me think! I'll take action now!

I have also managed to stop playing online Role Playing Games because I have become busy with myself. We even went out with friends yesterday the 26th of July to watch the movie Inception which is really awesome by the way! Well I'm glad that my friends are still giving me a warm welcome after 2=two years of me not joining them for any activity! It was really fun going to the movies with Peter and Car!

That's pretty much everything I have to say! Hey and also I am actually gaining points for this article! :D Those points really motivate me into doing lots of things in my life! I'll see you around!

2 comments:

  1. Wad... people who speak a lot about having achieved something without having been able to describe the things that they achieved in an interesting way, sound to me like "when you can't do you teach..."... or preach...
    Try to do and interest us with your experience... keep science for another moment... speak here about WHAT HAVE YOU DONE... WHAT ACTIVITY IS THIS PART OF... WHAT ACHIEVEMENT HAVE YOU COMPLETED... this is what would interest my reading... bisouXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So? After weeks... are you still on track with your new life habits?
    Hope this finds you well and having fun!

    ReplyDelete