Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hey Hey! :)

Well today's Thursday and we were supposed to have 2 quizzes as I told you yesterday! Well the good news is we had no classes today! During our first period from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. we had no class because the Bachelor of Arts Student Council supervisor came to our class for her annual survey! It was so much fun! We had this particular survey which could somehow estimate our personality! Well there were three parts in the survey, and I got the worst remarks out of all three! Well I got the remark of being a: Loner, Rebel and Pessimist! Well the supervisor said that since I got all three traits it meant that I was a "rock" ! Well I was somehow glad because I knew that it's my personality anyway and I accepted it with no issue. Then she asked me whether I wanted to change my behavior and obviously my answer was "no". Well the reason is I may be a loner, a rebel and pessimistic but when ever I join people in their activities they always welcome me, and sometimes I am also invited! So I have no trouble because they do not isolate me, but I choose to isolate myself, well I must admit that I am an interesting person and many people actually want to get to know me better but unfortunately for them I only open up to very few people.

After the long survey we were dismissed. We had a tow hour break before the next class started so I decided to go home because I did not see where I could spend two hours waiting! I had lunch, pork, and I read my notes because we were going to have a quiz. After those two short hours I went back to school. We waited for two hours in class, talking about all sorts of things while waiting for our professor but "UNFORTUNATELY!"(NOT) he did not attend the class! So we happily went home!(LOL)

I reached home and I took a nap, it was already 3 p.m. then. I woke up at 6 p.m. and I played. We have nothing to do for tomorrow anyway but I'm still going to read through my notes just in case.

I'm also going home tomorrow after class. Well the reason would be that my dad's coming and I barely see him so I decided to go home even though we have this important exercise this Saturday. Hopefully our second class this Saturday has been canceled too, so that's really great because it lessens the burden! I'm really excited to go home and see my dad and also to see my pets! I miss home but really I only go home when I am with Leah or either my parents and my brother are there, but if not I don;t go home because there is nothing to be there for, except for people feeling miserable and complaining... and scarce food.

Well that's it for today, I'll keep you updated once I'm in Tarlac, it will be a tiring day tomorrow and it will be the first time that I exit Manila ever since Leah left for Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment