Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Compilation

Hey I'd like to apologize because I promised to write on my blog Sunday night and I didn't! Well Sunday night was fun! I went out for a barbecue dinner! I had chicken heads, pork ears and pork meat! (LOL) it was so delicious! I was actually eating century tuna (canned tuna) when I decided that I should also eat some real food once in a while because too much food with preservatives can be bead for the health! So I went down.I still have a story tell about! When I went down I still had to wait for my barbecue to be cooked so I sat there waiting because there were over 5 customers ahead of me. I was a little disturbed by each of the customers dipping their barbecue into the sauce once they were cooked, because everyone dips in there and it's not hygienic at all! Hopefully I make my own sauce (LOL. Then there was this man, who kept referring to me and I was curious why, he kept asking me "Hey is that your BBQ?" and I'd say "Yea it is!" then he'll ask me again! It's funny because his BBQ was already cooked and ready but he didn't leave yet so I began to have doubts! So I reached for my wallet and was ready to pay when the "man" offered to pay for my meal! Well of course I said no! Then there I realized that he was gay! (LOL!) It was such a funny moment!

I went back home and I ate my BBQ, my it was delicious however I was displeased with my burping after the meal because it smelled disgusting! After eating I attacked my homework! This could be the reason why I was not able to write Sunday night, it's because we were given such a long assignment and we were only notified Saturday when that assignment was due Monday! Hopefully I managed to finish it on time thanks to Leah (Thank you tart!)

Well Monday was short, I woke up at 10 am as I remember and I started reviewing for my quiz! I felt sleepy after 30 minutes of review so I went back to sleep! I woke up at 12 this time and I went back to review, it felt good and I was being much more efficient because I not longer thought of sleeping! Unfortunately for me there was no quiz when I went to class! Our class was short, we only had 1 hour and 30 minutes of classes when it's supposed to be 3 hours! Thanks to all the lighting and thunder we were dismissed earlier! The night went fine, as usual I watched The Simpsons before going to bed.

Well now talking about this morning,Tuesday, nothing interesting happened. Well I discovered a game at least! It's called Black Shot recommended to me by Han Xu my friend! It's a shooting game and it's totally free and it's also totally awesome because I experience no lag! I played for the whole day, the game's really fun and it made my adrenaline rush for several hours straight!

Well that's it for today I'll write more things when I remember what I wanted to talk about! Because there are some things I would have loved to write about but which I've forgotten!

Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment